53 inch Height
How will the 11th Man Improve Your Practices?
- Makes training more game-like and fun which keeps enthusiasm for practice high.
- The three dimensional 11th man allows you to realistically practice your shot from any angle on the field without a goalie.
- Safely practice screen shots and hitches without hitting teammates with shots or follow throughs.
- Increases reps during team shooting drills by not having to wait for goalies and reduce the amount of times goalies get hit with shots.
- Safely train goalies to save screen shots with players blocking their vision.
- Printed on both sides so can be used as a right or left handed goalie and defender.
- 53 inch height
- Add the protective cover to store outside and be more durable.
- Portable, Inflates/deflates in 1 minute with versatile car/home pump(included) to allow you to inflate it at the field.(1 pump per 4 dummies unless more requested)
- High Strength PVC
- Lightweight 20lbs when full of water and always pops back up when hit.
This is a great product- will be getting the larger version too. Way more fun and versatile than flat tarp type products and easier to set up. Kid shoots at 90 plus.. no problems
Thanks for your review! the versatility of the product is one of our favorite parts as well, let us know if you ever have any questions going forward.
- Tyler Simmons
Elevate President & Founder
Great product and great customer service! Highly recommend to any lax training program.
Thanks for your review! Awesome your lacrosse program is enjoying it!- Tyler Simmons Elevate President & Founder
Loving this product...getting tons of ideas on how best to utilize it. It's like having another set of hands on the field with me!
Thanks for the feedback Joe! Glad your loving the product let us know if you any questions going forward were here to help!- Tyler Simmons Elevate President & Founder
The inflatable Goalie is great, its so fun and interactive as it can be used as a goalie or defender. It’s much more realistic to shoot on since you can now shoot from the sides as well where most shots are taken from in lacrosse not just straight on like the strap to goal blockers. The training videos from the website to go along with it are also great.
Thanks for your review, glad you're enjoying the product and our training videos we have on the site.- Tyler Simmons Elevate President & Founder
We use it every day in the backyard for practice! Also really easy to set up. Customer service was great, they sent me training tips to work on my shooting.
Thanks for your review, glad you're enjoying the product and the training tips- Tyler Simmons Elevate President & Founder