Training your eye on the goal is key to scoring, the 11th man offers truer, more game-like action than any strap to the cage shot trainer available. It also teaches players to dodge, hitch, and shoot screen shots around defenders. If the only reps you're getting with a goalie/defender to go against are in your teams practice you're not going to become the best player you can be.
- High Strength .50 PVC that can handle shots over 100mph!
- Very portable, Inflates/deflates in 1 minute with versatile car/home pump
- Can lock/store at field with our weather cover.
- Can use as a Right or left handed goalie.
- Only free standing goalie/defender on the market, most realistic shot trainer available.
- Check out our training videos page on our site with 11th man instructional videos to get the most out of the product.
The 11th man is great for individual training sessions but also team practices to help maxamize realistic shooting and dodging reps that couldn't be done with the time it takes a real goalie to set up each time.
Most players can shoot for corners in practice yet when they get into the games they always hit the goalie or miss. Thats because they're not training with full speed reps with a goalie and defender the majority of the time so when they get into a game and there's a lot less goal to aim at they start hitting the goalie or missing the cage. The 11th man can be placed at any angle or arc on the crease which shows how goalies really look in cage giving your the more accurate simulation of game, unlike the strap to the cage shot trainers that don't really help shooters improve.
The 11th man can be left inflated and we recommend buying the weather cover if you plan on leaving it outside to place on it while not using.